Live Large in Mississauga
Welcome to S2 at Stonebrook
Perfectly situated at the crossroads between Oakville and Port Credit, at the corner of Lakeshore and Southdown.
Located just steps to the Clarkson GO Station.
S2 at Stonebrook offers incredibly spacious, modern and open-design living, with features and finishes you’ll cherish. Oversized windows create a bright ambiance with stunning views of Toronto, Mississauga and Lake Ontario.
With resort style amenities, including a 24-hour concierge, swimming pool, games room, pet spa and and
generously sized suites, S2 at Stonebrook allows you to Live Large.
What would you do with an additional 300 square feet? Did you know the average new Toronto condominium
is now only 789 square feet? At S2 the average suite is 1090 square feet.
That’s approximately 30% percent more living space!
Features & Finishes
- 24-hour concierge service for convenience and security
- Fitness centre including indoor swimming pool and whirlpool with walk-out to landscaped terraces
- Change rooms, showers, lockers, sauna and washrooms
- Fully-equipped exercise room, cardio equipment and weight area
- Yoga area
- Two furnished guest suites
- Secure bicycle storage areas
- Pet spa facility for cleaning and grooming of pets
- Lounge/Library (within multi-purpose room)
- Business and meeting facility available
- Billiard room with walk-out to wrap-around terrace
- Rooftop multi-purpose room with bar, kitchen and dining area, with walkout to wrap-around terraces for indoor/outdoor entertainment
- Four rooftop barbecue and dining areas
- Outdoor sports court, children’s play area, and Tot Lot
- Designated car wash area
- Keyless entry throughout building
- Digital locks allowing for keyless access to individual units
- Wifi provided for every unit, with option to provide building access, security systems and heating from mobile device
- 3 levels of underground parking
- Entrance to underground parking is controlled by a transmitter activated system
- Energy efficient lighting
- Ventilation and sprinkler system throughout parking garage
- Enterphone system at the main lobby entrance and at the frst level of underground parking garage at the entrance vestibule, connected to in-suite telephone outlets or mobile devices
- Closed-circuit cameras with central monitoring provisions located at all exterior entrances and throughout the parking garage and other locations within the amenities
- In-suite security system, with provision for optional off-site monitoring at the owner’s expense
Top 5 Reasons to Live at S2 Stonebrook
1. Transit Options – Residents of S2 Stonebrook will have easy access to transit options near home. The area is serviced by MiWay, Mississauga’s regional transit system and GO Transit. Clarkson GO station is within walking distance and can transport commuters into Union Station by train in just 50 minutes.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – S2 Stonebrook is located just north of Lakeshore road west where residents can walk to and enjoy local restaurants, shops, cafes and bars. Residents will also have easy access to grocery stores, banks and drug stores to help complete their daily errands.
3. Highway Access – The QEW and Highway 403 are both located nearby for residents of S2 Stonebrook that prefer to travel by car, allowing for seamless and easy travel throughout the GTA.
4. Green Space – Located near Mississauga’s shores of Lake Ontario where residents can enjoy beautiful views of the lake while walking along the waterfront. There are plenty of parks and conservation areas to explore also.
5. Family Friendly – S2 is a great place for families to call home with their large, spacious units. There are plenty of great schools in the area from pre-school to post-secondary. Clarkson Village has a very vibrant and pedestrian-friendly Main street to explore and offers that small-town vibe, but also has everything residents need right at their fingertips.
This website is for general information and reference only. Prices, sizes, specifications, and promotions of the condos are subject to change by the builder without notice.
We are independent real estate sales brokers with Lakeview Estate Group (Royal LePage Real Estate Services Ltd., Brokerage) and we do not represent the builder directly.